How to install Driver on Windows
To update the driver you will need to download the latest version of the driver.
Now, look at the extension of the file, if it’s an executive file (.exe) you can simply double click the file and the installation will begin.
If the extension of the downloaded file is .zip or .rar you will need to open the archive with the proper program like WinRar or 7zip. However, if there is no installer in the archive, follow the instructions below:
- 1. Click the Start button and go to the Control Panel and open the Device Manager.
- 2. Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- 3. Right click on it and select Properties.
- 4. Now, click on the Device tab and then click the Update Driver button.
- 5. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- 6. Select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” option.
- 7. Browse for the driver file with extension .inf. Open and click on Next.
- 8. The driver now will be installed.